Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where I've been and where I'm going

As many of you know, I've just spent a summer in Camden, Maine working, playing, sailing, camping and in general just exploring and enjoying the state.




I am now about to embark on a trip from Maine to Florida on a boat. Specifically, we will be sailing from Southwest Harbor, Maine to West Palm Beach, FL where we will dock at Peanut Island.


(We will be off the docks on the far right!)


My new home for the trip (and the winter) will be Schooner Rachel B Jackson. There will be more details to come but for now I just wanted to share some pictures of Rachel B. Jackson. Jesse and I had the opportunity to go aboard a few weeks ago in Southwest Harbor and I snapped some pics with my iPhone. Enjoy!

The dinghy ride out

On deck
Some of the sleeping quarters

....and the galley!


More to come as we prepare to board in a couple weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to following your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome experience! Excited to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete